Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolutions


New year's resolutions:
- learn how to control my anger. (practice on incompetent wedding invitation maker who said she would have to get the guard if I didn't calm down).
- really. stop peeling off the skin around my fingers. no one wants to see a bride with bloody fingers.
- actually reflect on what the guy in street wants said with his meterlong sign : "Shopping is not leisure".
- practice on my phobia of not being able to sit surrounded by people and in enclosed spaces. Start with sitting in the middle of a cinema.
- realise that I don't have hair of sufficient quality to be long.
- throw away the Christmas tree before February.
- stop buying salad only to ease conscience.
- be nice to g.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Une nouvelle page ! Youpi ! Youpi youpi youpi !

Et bonne année !

Unknown said...

nice resolutions... you have some serious issues there... I like the one with the wedding planner. hope fully I'll see you in june