Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just one of the anxieties I daily ignore


Soon, very soon, there will be a wedding.

With all sorts of cheese and various parents-in-laws.

It will be interesting.

I think I'll watch 'The Celebration' by Thomas Vinterberg just to get inspiration on what can actually be accomplished on these occasions. It's a good film on the theme of destruction, saddness and evil that can be brought to light when families come together.


I should organise a screening on the night before the wedding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Emma 2008 said...

Var icke rädd - snart steg1-utbildad psykologkandidat kommer att finnas på plats!

Unknown said...

goddamnit girl! when are you gonna blog some more! why do I keep coming here?

does marriage do this to you? did you stop having opinions to share when you've become a missus?

I'm bored shitless.
Aðalsteinn

Unknown said...

Hello!

this comment is likeable. hahahahahahahahaha

congratulations,
Aðalsteinn